As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to physically connect the circuit breaker but I can give you general instructions on how to do so safely and efficiently:
1. Turn off the main power switch: Before starting to connect the circuit breaker, make sure to turn the main power switch off. This will reduce the chances of electric shocks and accidents.
2. Choose the right breaker: Make sure you have the right breaker for the electrical panel you have. Choose the breaker that has the amperage rating and voltage your panel requires.
3. Remove the panel cover: Remove the panel cover using the appropriate tools. This will give you access to the electrical connections inside the panel.
4. Install the breaker: Install the circuit breaker into an available slot in your electrical panel. You can do this by feeding the breaker's rectangular base into the panel's hookup bar.
5. Connect the wires: Once the breaker is installed, you need to connect the wires. You must read the instruction manual carefully to know which wires to connect and where to connect them.
6. Turn on the main power switch: Once everything is connected properly, close the panel cover and turn on the main power switch.